Welcome to Windrush Veterinary Services
** COVID-19 UPDATES **
Please be advised that we are still working with COVID 19 protocols in place and have a closed waiting room.
Please call when you ARRIVE if here for a prearranged appointment.
*We are now able to allow a single owner into the building to accompany their pet during doctor appointments only. COVID screening and masks are required for entry.
*If preferred we are still happy to admit patients from your vehicle and bring them inside for their appointments while you wait.
* We're working with a CLOSED waiting room for all non-doctor related appointments and pick ups! All patients will be admitted from your vehicles in order to minimize the number of people entering the clinic.
* We ask that all food and prescription orders are to be called in ahead so we can have them prepaid for and ready to be picked up from our indoor pick up shelf.
* We do have the ability for online food/supply orders. If this is something you are interested in please contact the clinic directly so we can set up this service for you.
* Food orders are being allocated by our distributor. We ask that you order your food earlier than normal as shipments are taking longer to get to us. We will also only be able to provide your normal food order size and amount. There is no need to bulk order.
* If you or anyone you have been exposed to is feeling ill, has respiratory signs, or has recently traveled please do not come to the clinic for any reason. Call or email us directly so we can make the necessary arrangements to assist you.
Call us now at 519-449-5080 or Email us directly at [email protected]
We have been serving the pets of Brantford, Burford, and Paris for over 30 years. Our veterinary practice is built on a strong foundation of honesty, integrity, and compassion.
Veterinary Care at Windrush
We offer our clients the best options for disease prevention and treatment to ensure they can make decisions that fit their own unique family. Our full- service veterinary clinic strives to exceed our clients’ expectations with optimal and unified patient care.
We treat your pets like the valued family members they are. Your pet is our passion. See our services.
We Serve ALL Pets
Our veterinarians provide a wide variety of services for cats and dogs. We are also proud to provide exotic pet medicine for birds, reptiles, pocket pets (rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, ferrets), and more! *WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY NEW EXOTIC PATIENTS.
We look forward to meeting you and your pet!
To find us, please click directly on this map or visit our directions page (The address itself has recently been changed via Canada Post and will not work in standard GPS units).